Aussie Trending Lower
Binary.com Daily Financial Review May 24th 2016
Morning Report: 08.30 London
- Despite a few attempted recoveries in recent weeks, the trend seems firmly set against the Australian dollar with further downside this morning. This follows a Dovish interpretation of RBA Governor Stevens’ speech this morning.
- The New Zealand dollar is lower.
- Elsewhere, the US dollar has continued to strengthen, while the USD/JPY drops.
Coming up today:
- Coming up today we have UK public sector net borrowing at 09.30.
- UK inflation report hearings follow at 10.00.
- This is following German ZEW economic sentiment at 10.00.
- The AUD/USD has shown no serious signs of a trend reversal and there could be a further downside from here.
N.B. This financial market report is intended for educational and information purposes only. It should not be construed as investment or financial advice and you should not rely on any of its content to make or refrain from making any investment decisions. The views expressed in this report are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views or position of Binary.com. Binary.com accepts no liability whatsoever for any losses incurred by users in their trading. Binary options trading may incur losses as well as gains.