This Binary.com review is one of the easier to write as their reputation in the market for fair dealing is second to none. Binary.com is the Daddy of the binary options industry. Binary.com has been offering fixed odds financial bets in the guise of BetonMarkets.com since 1999 which is testament to the success of their trading platform. The company has rebranded itself BNRY although most still refer to it just as Binary.com.
Binary.com Ownership and Regulation
Binary.com is an award-winning binary options provider that is based in the Isle of Man and Malta. The platform is owned and operated by Binary Limited, itself partly owned by the Regent Markets Group which has extensive business interests in the Asian Pacific region.
Binary.com is fully licensed and regulated by the Isle of Man’s Gambling Supervision Commission as well as the by the Lotteries and Gaming Authority in Malta. The reason why there are two operational bases is because the broker uses different corporate vehicles to serve clients in the European Union market and U.K’s market.
|Binary Limited||47 Esplanade, St. Helier, Jersey, JE 0BD Channel Islands||1999||YES||Proprietary||English||NO|
Binary.com Review of their Trading Platform
One can see that the trading platform offered by Binary.com is quite unlike all the other platforms normally seen with other binary brokers. For one thing, they allow customer to do sophisticated trades on a simple Platform. Most importantly, all the basic functionalities are there.
- The right trade for every market condition
- Execute your trades in seconds
- Monitor your portfolio in realtime
- Don’t be locked in – sell back trades at market prices
Payouts on Binary.com do not have a fixed percentage. There are trades that have been known to pay even higher than 100% for the various commonly traded types. Payouts are not expressed as percentages the way they are on other platforms. Rather, the trader is shown the amount that a trade will cost and from there, the trader can deduce the payout for the trade. As a rule, payouts on Binary.com are higher for trades that have less probability to succeed and lower for trades where the result is more likely to succeed than fail. In addition, traders that are ranked as 50-50 in terms of success or failure, attract payouts approaching 100% for successful trades.
BNRY Asset Index
The list of asset available is truly wide ranging. Traders can choose from Forex, Commodities, Stocks, Indices and the Random Market. To get an idea of what is on offer, readers can visit their website to view the full list. Some samples of what Binary.com offers: a) Indices: Indices are designated by their countries of origin. Indices traded on Binary.com are Canadian 60 Index, French Index, Spanish Index, German Index, US Tech 100 Index (Nasdaq), Wall Street Index (Dow), US 500 Index (S&P), Swiss Index (SMI), Japanese Index (Nikkei 225), Hong Kong Index, Swedish Index and many more. b) Currencies: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, GBPJPY, EURGBP, EURJPY, EURSEK, USDCAD, USDCHF, AUDUSD, USDPLN, NZDUSD and many more. c) Commodities: Gold/USD, crude oil, silver. d) Sector Indices (Aerospace, Corns, Cocoa, Nickel Indices and many more. e) Random Markets (Random Indices, Random Yin, Yang, Bull, Bear, Moon, Sun and more to come. More information here:
>>> Random Markets <<<
BNRY Expiry Times
Trades on Binary.com can range from as low as 5 seconds to a maximum of 365 days. The short term expiry times are used for the Rise/Fall trades. Other trade types have minimum thresholds:
- Touch/No Touch: Minimum of 1 day.
- In/Out: minimum of 1 day.
- Higher/Lower: minimum of 1 day.
These are for forex trades. Commodity contracts have a minimum expiry period of 7 days.
BNRY Trading Tools
They offer many tools under their resources section. One special feature worthy of note is that Binary.com has the most advanced charting system of binary options brokers that function as market makers. Traders have access to interactive charts on the trading platform. They also offer free ebook giveaway that teaches traders how to use the Binary.com platform.
BNRY Deposit and Withdrawal
Binary.com has one of the most extensive funding and withdrawal payment options in the market. Binary.com has taken into cognizance some of the difficulties traders in certain remote areas of the world have when it comes to using some of the conventional methods of transacting in the binary options market. As such, several country-specific payment methods have been incorporated into the Binary.com payment system. If you want to trade on Binary.com, you can use the following transactional methods:
1) MasterCard and VISA brand of credit/debit cards, with a minimum of $10 and maximum of $10,000 as the transaction limits. Deposits are transferred to traders’ accounts in an instant.
2) A minimum of $25-$100 and a maximum of $10,000 is allowed for the wire transfer option.
3) There is almost a deluge of electronic payment channels. Some of them are: Liberty Reserve, Neteller, Webmoney, Moneybookers and Moneta (all with a minimum deposit of $5). Others are Ukash, ClickandBuy, iPoint and InstaDebit (minimum deposit of $10 for all these methods). All deposits are credited to the trader instantly.
4) There are e-wallets for Indonesian clients.
5) PayPal is also available with geographical restrictions.
6) Traders can also use Western Union.
7) Local Payment agents for countries such as Indonesia, Nigeria, Kenya, etc. The minimum amount that can be invested into a trade on Binary.com is $5 or 5 British Pounds/Euros.
Customer support is available almost 24hours of the day on Binary.com as follows: FAQ Live chat Direct Helpline: +356 21316105 or +356 21315791 Or email them at email@example.com An online form is also available on the Binary.com website which sends the message typed in it in the form of an email.