Editor’s Review of BO Capital 2013
BO Capital is a Romanian-based binary options brokerage firm which commenced operations in 2011. This company operates with the SpotOption white label trading platform and so offers all the trade types that are peculiar to this platform type.
The payouts for the various trades used on this platform are as follows:
a) Call/Put trades: Payouts range from 65% to 75%. The exact amount paid out will depend on how much loss return was set on the trade and if the early closure facility was used.
b) The High Yield One Touch trade produces a weekly return of 500% for successful trades.
c) The Option Builder and 60 seconds trade types produce returns of between 65% and 75%.
d) The Open Platform facility allows for early closure of the trade. The time of closure and invested amount will determine the final payout.
Bonuses and Promotions
BO Capital offers traders a 30% account opening bonus, as well as seasonal bonuses which they announce from time to time.
Asset Index and Expiry Times
Traders can trade binary options in 4 different classes. BO Capital the following assets for trading:
- Commodities: Platinum, wheat, coffee, sugar, silver, gold, oil, gold/Euro.
- Currencies: USD/ZAR, USD/SGD, AUD/USD, USD/CHF, USD/RUB, USD/BRL, USD/TRY, EUR/GBP, EUR/JPY, USD/CAD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, EUR/USD, NZDUSD.
- Indices: ASX200, NIFTY, IBEX (Spain), CAC (France), FTSE (UK), Tel Aviv 25, Nikkei 225, TOPIX, Straits Times, Nasdaq, MICEX 10, ISE 30, S&P500, Hang Seng, Bombay SE, DSM20 (Qatar), EGX 30 (Egypt), Tadwul.
- Stocks: Citi (US – citigroup), Microsoft, Apple, Nike, Gazprom, BP (British Petroleum), Google, Lukoil, Sberbank, Coca Cola, HSBC Holdings, Rolls Royce, BAE systems, Reuters, TATA motors, Turkcell, Amazon, Barclays.
Expiry times for the various binary options trade contracts are as follows:
a) Call/Put digital option: The expiry times available for the Call/Put digital option are 15 minutes, 30 minutes, hourly and every two hours.
b) OptionBuilder: Traders can time their expiry times to the exact hour and minute within a 24 hour period, making this the only way of customizing expiry times on the BO Capital platform.
c) The 60 second option always ends in 60 seconds.
d) The One Touch trade has a weekly expiry. The trade is opened during the weekend and is set to close the next weekend.
The following trading tools are available on BO Capital.
a) Market news tab for fundamental traders.
b) A section on frequently asked questions.
c) A free demo account with unlimited time use.
d) US traders accepted!
Deposits and Withdrawals
Deposits and withdrawals can be performed with the following methods of transaction:
1) Traders funding accounts with bank wires must deposit a minimum of $200. A $30 fee is charged for transfers that are lower than this amount. Withdrawals using wire transfers are charged $30.
2) Traders can also fund their accounts and withdraw from their accounts with Western Union.
3) Transfers can also be done with credit cards. Card transactions can only be done when the trader has sent his card details for credit card verification. Scanned copies of the front and back of the card with the last 4 digits blocked off, and a photo ID must be sent to the BO Capital sales team.
The minimum withdrawal amount for any method is 100 Euros, US Dollars or GBP, and all withdrawals attract a $35 fee. The minimum deposit is $200 or 200 GBP/Euros. Maximum deposit amounts are $5,000 for credit cards, $10000 for Western Union. Unlimited amounts of money can be deposited using wire transfers.
The maximum investment amount on a trade is $3000 while the minimum is $25.
Traders can reach the Customer Support Desk using the following channels:
- There are several phone numbers that cover several countries on the list, providing an avenue of reaching the exact customer service representative for your country. The main phone number for general inquiries in English is +442033181670.
- For Skype users who prefer the interactivity of that platform, the Skype ID is: bocapital.trading.
- A live chat facility is also available on the home page of the BO Capital website.