Recommended Binary Options Brokers Table
Choosing a binary options broker can be daunting, there are so many about and all promising the earth. Hopefully the two broker table will help assuage that concern.
The recommended binary options brokers table (below) offers insights on those brokers that have made the effort to gain the credibility that regulation offers. This site does not recommend using unregulated brokers and too often Tel Aviv-based brokers and this article from the Times of Israel will explain why.
This site recommends that you, the client, choose to sit under the umbrella of a broker that is regulated by a credible financial regulator for the following reasons:
- The most important reason is that the credible regulator will have themselves done thorough background checks on the owners and individuals running the brokerage.
- Checks will also have been done on the financial status of the entity, i.e. is it a financially viable business.
- Regulated brokers will have paid a considerable sum of money to the regulator to obtain that license and do not want to jeopardise or increase this with fines from the regulator through dodgy practices.
- A bona fide address will be available on the broker’s website where one can personally address matters if dissatisfied with the brokers performance or probity.
- The regulator has undertaken the responsibility to ensure the broker operates in a creditable manner.
- Regulators generally operate investor compensation schemes in the event of a regulated broker going bust.
In Europe the majority of binary options operators are regulated out of Cyprus by CySEC with Malta (MFSA) and the Isle of Man also offering regulatory cover. Holland has entered the fray and is regulating binary options operations while the UK is in transition from regulating binary options under the UK’s Gambling Commission to regulating them by the UK’s FCA. The French AMF is extremely active in attempting to curtail the activities of fraudulent operators.
In the Far East the Japanese FSA has been regulating binary options for a couple of years while Australia’s ASIC is also offering regulation. And Vanuatu has seen the light and joined this merry throng of regulators…………..
Regulated Binary Options Brokers
In accordance with FTC guidelines, BinaryOptions.com has financial relationships with some of the products and services mention on this website, and BinaryOptions.com may be compensated if consumers choose to click these links in our content and ultimately sign up for them.