Recommended Binary Options Broker Table
The table below offers an exclusive list of binary providers that have honest and credible ownership and senior staff. Owing to the current negative climate surrounding binaries it is more important than ever to place emphasis on the integrity of the executives pulling the strings behind these outfits.
This site recommends that you, the client, choose to sit under the umbrella of a broker that is regulated by a credible financial regulator for the following reasons:
- The most important reason is that the credible regulator will have themselves done thorough background checks on the owners and individuals running the brokerage.
- Checks will also have been done on the financial status of the entity, i.e. is it a financially viable business.
- Regulated brokers will have paid a considerable sum of money to the regulator to obtain that licence and do not want to jeopardise or increase this with fines from the regulator through dodgy practices.
- A bona fide address will be available on the broker’s website where one can personally address matters if dissatisfied with the brokers performance or probity.
- The regulator has undertaken the responsibility to ensure the broker operates in a creditable manner.
- Regulators generally operate investor compensation schemes in the event of a regulated broker going bust.
Recommended Binary Options Brokers
In accordance with FTC guidelines, BinaryOptions.com has financial relationships with some of the products and services mention on this website, and BinaryOptions.com may be compensated if consumers choose to click these links in our content and ultimately sign up for them.