247 Holdings Ltd operate the TradeRush white-label brand on behalf of Edbruke Investments Ltd. The business is operated from the financial district of Limassol, Cyprus. TradeRush is a white-label brand of SpotOption Ltd.
The payouts for the various trades used on this platform are as follows:
a) Up/Down trades: Payouts range from 65% to 80%. The exact amount paid out to traders will depend on if the trader opts for a return on trade losses or not.
b) The High Yield One Touch trade produces a weekly return of 500% for successful trades.
c) The other trade types produce returns of between 65% and 80%. The variable option that allows traders to close trades before maturity (OptionPro) has a variable payout rate depending on how much time to maturity was left prior to the trade being closed.
TradeRush offers traders several bonuses. Account funding bonuses are available on TradeRush. Traders who fund their accounts from $200 to $1000 will get up to 35% bonus applied to their accounts. Traders who deposit up to $5000 have the opportunity of claiming a 50% bonus.
TradeRush offers more of its assets in the stocks category, and just a few in other categories. The tradable assets are:
- Commodities: Platinum, silver, gold/USD, oil, gold/Euro.
- Currencies: USD/ZAR, USD/SGD, AUD/USD, USD/CHF, USD/RUB, USD/BRL, USD/TRY, EUR/GBP, EUR/JPY, USD/CAD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, EUR/USD
- Indices: Straits Times (Singapore), IBEX (Spain), CAC (France), FTSE (UK)
- Stocks: Citi (US – citigroup), Microsoft, Apple, Nike, Gazprom, BP (British Petroleum), Google, Lukoil, Sberbank, Coca Cola, HSBC Holdings, Rolls Royce, BAE systems, Reuters, TATA motors, Turkcell, Amazon, Barclays.
Expiry times for the trades are as follows:
a) Call/Put digital option: Expiry times are 15 minutes, 30 minutes, one hour and two hours.
b) OptionBuilder: this is timed to the hour and minute, so the trader has the choice over what expiry he wants to use.
c) The 60 second option always ends in 60 seconds.
d) The maximum expiry time for OptionPro (the option with a variable outcome) is as long as 6 months. Traders can sell the option before expiry if it is profitable.
There is an iPhone application to trade binary options on TradeRush. The trader can just head over to the iTunes page for this app and get access to it from there.
In addition to the iPhone trading app, there are other tools for traders such as:
a) Market news tab for fundamental traders.
b) A section on frequently asked questions.
c) A market sentiment button for all assets to be traded. This helps traders who want to take trades but have no idea of the market sentiment or the bias towards an asset by traders, to decide on the best direction to go.
Deposits and withdrawals can be performed with the following methods of transaction:
1) Traders funding accounts with bank wires must deposit a minimum of $200. A $30 fee is charged for transfers that are lower than this amount. Withdrawals using wire transfers are charged $30.
2) Traders can now fund their accounts with Skrill. Skrill also performs third party credit card processing for all deposits and withdrawals. Skrill transactions are free.
3) Transfers can also be done with the following brand of credit cards: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Maestro, and Diner’s Club. Withdrawals with credit cards are free, but must pass through credit card verification which is achieved by sending scanned copies of the front and back of the card with the last 4 digits blocked off, and a photo ID. Traders can only withdraw funds to the tune of what they funded the account with, but not more than that.
The minimum withdrawal amount for any method is $200. The minimum deposit is $200 or 200 GBP/Euros. Maximum deposit amounts are $10,000 for credit cards, $5000 for Skrill and unlimited amounts for wire transfers.
Customer support on TradeRush can be reached in the following ways:
- Live chat
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- There are several phone numbers reflecting the varied geographical spread of TradeRush.