Best Binary Options Brokers that accept Skrill for deposits
(Full a full list of the best Moneybookers-friendly binary options brokers, look further down this page.)
Moneybookers (now known as Skrill after a rebranding campaign) has stepped up to become an important method of electronic transactions in the financial markets, filling the void that has been left by companies like PayPal which still have severe geographical restrictions. Many countries are not covered by PayPal, but with Moneybookers stepping in to offer the same level of e-payment services (if not better), traders who wish to get fast access to their money or want to take quick advantage of a trading opportunity using an instant deposit method now have the chance of doing so. Moneybookers provides three level of payment services which allows traders a wide variety of options when funding their accounts or withdrawing from them. These methods are as follows:
- Moneybookers Digital Wallet: This is the conventional electronic payment service provided by Moneybookers. With this service, traders can move funds between their trading accounts and their Moneybookers accounts in both directions for the purpose of account funding and withdrawals.
- Moneybookers Prepaid Debit MasterCard. This is a prepaid debit card specially branded by MasterCard for Moneybookers, and which are issued to Moneybookers account holders to enable them load money from their accounts to the card. The card can then be used to withdraw funds directly using an ATM where MasterCard is accepted, and to serve as a means of a credit card deposit method on the binary options trading account.
- Moneybookers also provides third-party credit card processing services as well as processing for close to 100 other country-specific e-payment services in Europe such as iDEAL, GiroPay, etc.
Use of Skrill on Binary Options Platforms
If you have a Moneybookers account, you can use this to fund your binary options trading account as well as withdraw funds from it. This can happen in two ways:
- Your broker may opt to integrate the Moneybookers e-payment system directly on their website, which allows you to fund your account and withdraw from it directly from your broker’s website. This is a more secure version of the transaction.
- You may be redirected to the Moneybookers site from a link on the broker’s site. When redirected, make sure that there is a padlock beside the Moneybookers URL and that there is a “https” as the web address prefix. These two precautions will prevent the trader from being defrauded by phishing sites.
- Some brokers will ask that you credit their Moneybookers accounts from where they will now credit your account. This is not unusual; bank wires are sent this way.
Best Skrill (Moneybookers)-friendly Binary Options Brokers
We now introduce you to a few Moneybookers-friendly binary options brokers that you can work with.