Binary.com withdrawal tutorial: How to withdraw money?
|Payment methods||Banktransfer, Credit card, E-Wallets, Crypto|
Binary.com is a popular trading platform. As it is a global binary options trading platform, the traders must have wide expectations regarding withdrawal features. There are several acceptable payment options available for traders with this platform.
Now, every country has some restrictions regarding payment options. Again some countries have strict regulations to earn money through binary options trading. In that case, transferring money as a Bitcoin to another account will be best. The point is, you need to have almost all options ready in your hand.
Binary.com’s payment list is comprehensive. Both its deposit and withdrawals have good rules and regulations. So now, the question arises, how to withdraw money from Binary.com.
In this particular article, you’ll see the Binary.com withdrawal options with all possible details. Let’s see.
What you will read in this Post
What are the payment options open to traders from Binary.com?
To be specific, there are mainly four options to withdraw money from Binary.com. Those options are as follows:
There are several options available for each four withdrawal options. All the details are explained below for each withdrawal option.
#1 Bank transfer or money transfer
- The main currency is USD.
- Though the maximum deposit limit is 10,000 USD however for withdrawal, there are no limitations.
- Withdrawal may take some time, hardly 1 to 5 days.
- The main withdrawal currency is USD.
- Again the max deposit amount is 10,000 USD. But there are no limitations regarding withdrawal.
- The deposit won’t take any extra time to do. However, withdrawal may take 1 to 5 business days as lots of verification will be done in the process.
$£€¥ Bank Transfer
- There is a wide range of options in currency here. USD, EUR, AUD, and GBP are the currency that is available here.
- and the maximum is 100,000.
- Both deposits and withdrawals will take hardly 1 Business day.
- USD is the only option out there.
- The deposit limit is from 10$ to 10,000$; however, there is no limit for the withdrawals.
- Lastly, a deposit through this bank transfer option takes up to one day. On the other hand, withdrawal may take 1 to 5 business days.
- For this payment option, USD, EUR, AUD, and GBP are applicable.
- Both the deposit and withdrawal limits are the same. It is 10 to 10,000.
- The deposit gets credited instantly. However, the withdrawal will take 1 to 3 days to process.
- Here two types of currencies, USD and EUR, are applicable.
- Both withdrawals and deposits have the same limit of 5 to 10,000.
- A deposit gets credited instantly. However, withdrawal may take up to one day.
- Neteller is allowing you to have transactions through AUD, EUR, GBP, and USD.
- Withdrawal and deposit limits are 5$ to 10,000$.
- The deposit gets done instantly, and withdrawals may take one-day time.
- Two types of currency are allowed here. Those are EUR and USD.
- Though the deposit limit is 10,000$ maximum, there is no withdrawal limit.
- Withdrawal may take hardly one day for processing. The deposit gets credited instantly.
- Again USD and EUR are applicable here.
- In the case of a deposit, the limits are 5 to 200 USD and 5 to 150 EUR. In case of withdrawal, the limit is 5 to 180 for USD and 5 to 150 for EUR.
- Deposit won’t take any extra time to complete; however, it will take a maximum of 1 day for withdrawal.
- Airtime is the only USD for transactions.
- Both deposit and withdrawal limits are the same. That is 5 to 2,500 USD.
- Like others, the withdrawal will take one day, and the deposit is credited instantly.
- Fasapay is allowing you to transact through USD only.
- Withdrawal gets credited within one business day. However, the deposit doesn’t take any extra time.
- 5 to 10,000 USD is the maximum limit for both deposits and withdrawals.
- EUR, AUD, GBP, and USD are the currency options that are available here.
- The minimum withdrawal is five; however, the maximum limit is 10,000.
- Withdrawal may take up to one day; however, the deposit gets credited instantly.
- EUR and USD are the two currencies that are applicable here.
- Both withdrawal and deposit limits are 5 to 10,000.
- The deposit is made instantly, but withdrawal may take up to 1 day.
- AUD, EUR, GBP, and USD are the four currency types that are applicable here.
- The withdrawal limit is short compared to others. It is 5 to 750.
- Like others, the deposit is instant, and withdrawal may take 1-day maximum.
- USD, GBP, and EUR are the currencies that are allowed here.
- Both deposit and withdrawals limit is 5$ to 10,000$.
- Withdrawal may take up to 1 day, but it will hardly take 2 hours in case of deposit.
#3 Debit Card and Mastercard
- USD, AUD, GBP, and EUR are the allowed currency for transactions.
- Both withdrawals and deposits have the same limits. It is 10 to 10,000.
- The deposit is instant, and withdrawals may take hardly up to 1 day.
- The same currencies are available here too. Those are GBP, EUR, USD, and AUD.
- Maximum and minimum limits in case of withdrawal and deposit are the same. That is 10 to 10,000.
- Withdrawal will get credited within one day.
- USD, GBP, EUR, and AUD are the currencies that are allowed for transactions.
- The withdrawal limit is 10 to 10,000.
- It will take hardly one day to add the money to your bank account through a MasterCard.
Note: Master Card and Maestro Card withdrawals are applicable for traders who belong to the UK.
- Bitcoin’s minimum withdrawal is 0.00065, and the withdrawal processing time is one day.
- USDC’s minimum withdrawal is 25, and the withdrawal processing time is one day.
- Tether’s minimum withdrawal is 25, and 1 day is the maximum time for withdrawal.
- Ethereum’s minimum withdrawal limit is 0.013 and 1 day is the limit for withdrawal.
- Litecoin’s minimum withdrawal limit is 0.036. One day is the maximum time to add it to a bank account.
These are the options you can try to withdraw your money. However, always remember, the bank may take additional time to add the funds to your account. The time limit is given here for bank transfers only. The withdrawal limits may vary, depending on the latest exchange rate. Lastly, you must withdraw the money in a round figure.
What’s the withdrawal process?
- Visit the official site of Binary.com, where you can find the Cashier option. Sign up or log in.
- Two options will pop up, Deposit and Withdraw. Click on the Withdraw option.
- Click on the verification link. It is a crucial step to check the security of the account holder.
- Now you’ll be redirected to the withdrawal page. There you can see one box where you have to put the amount you want to withdraw.
- Below that, you can find a section that will ask for the withdrawal process options. Skrill, Debit Card/ Credit Card, or Fasapay will be there as options.
- An essential step here. You’ll have to put a comment. You can add reasonable comments to let the authorities have an update about this.
- Binary.com will send a confirmation mail to your registered email id. Suit yourself with the process.
These are the steps to follow. However, it would be best if you remember when you are withdrawing your money through UST, you have to log in through your channel. There you’ll have a public address.
After verifying that account in your channel, you have to enter the amount. Click on Withdraw after that. Thus the balance will be automatically redirected to your account. Depending on the process and exchange rate, the withdrawal limit may vary.
What must you keep in mind regarding withdrawal from Binary.com?
- If, in any case, you miss the verification link from the Withdraw page, revisit the cashier page. Click on Withdraw, and you’ll get a unique new link in your email. It will be valid for 1 hour.
- If you want to cancel certain withdrawals, it is possible. Visit the cashier section and then withdraw. You can see the pending payments out there. If you have multiple pending charges, the whole list will be there. Click on the cancel button and confirm it. Binary.com will secure a refund of your money into your Binary.com account.
Other processes like selecting payment options, login failure, late deposit, and withdrawals are elementary to solve. Give them time. You can also contact them through their email id in case it’s urgent.
Conclusion: Withdrawals are safe with Binary.com
All questions and confusion regarding the withdrawal process in Binary.com are available in this article. If you belong to any city in the USA, then you may face certain restrictions. In that case, Bitcoins or other cryptocurrencies will help you.
Read all the rules and regulations before investing money on this platform. It is also important to know the trader’s country’s law regarding trading. Only with 100% assurance can you take full advantage of Binary.com.
Frequently asked questions about withdrawals with Binary.com
What is the minimum withdrawal on Binary.com?
The minimum withdrawal on Binary.com depends on the chosen method. For Bitcoins, its currently at 0.00065 and for Skrill, it is $5.
How long does a withdrawal on Binary.com take?
A withdrawal usually takes between 1 and 5 business days.
What withdrawal methods are supported on Binary.com?
The withdrawal methods on Binary.com include Bank transfers, E-Wallets, Debit cards and Mastercards and cryptocurrencies.
What are the withdrawal fees on Binary.com?
The withdrawal fee on Binary.com is $25 on all withdrawals with wire transfers.