Your capital can be at risk. You can lose your Investments. Online trading, Binary Options, Forex, CFDs, and cryptocurrencies are high-risk asset classes. Be aware of the dangers of the investment. 80 – 90% of retail traders are losing money when trading online. Binary Options trading is not suitable for all investors.
Binary Options are not regulated or allowed in some countries. Please check the regulation status with your regulator before you sign up with a broker. Binary Options are not offered to traders in certain regions.
The list of countries where Binary Options are banned:
- the USA (only regulated broker available)
- European Economic Area
- New Zealand
- North Korea
- Puerto Rico
- United Kingdom
Binaryoptions.com will not be held liable for any loss resulting from the reliance on the information on this website. We do our best to make accurate information on this website and we update it. We can not guarantee the accuracy of information. We can not guarantee any profits by using our guides or broker reviews. Use this website at your own risk.
This website contains affiliate links to some brokers in our content. This means we may earn get a commission for referring new traders.
- Singapore: https://www.mas.gov.sg/news/media-releases/2017/mas-cautions-investors-on-risks-in-trading-binary-options-with-unregulated-platforms
- Canada: https://www.asc.ca/news-and-publications/news-releases/2018/10/canadian-securities-regulators-announce-ban-on-binary-options
- Canada: http://www.binaryoptionsfraud.ca/
- Europe: https://www.timesofisrael.com/european-union-bans-binary-options-strictly-regulates-cfds/
- Europe: https://www.esma.europa.eu/press-news/esma-news/esma-agrees-prohibit-binary-options-and-restrict-cfds-protect-retail-investors
- Israel: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-israel-binaryoptions-lawmaking-idUSKBN19906C
- New Zealand: https://financefeeds.com/new-zealand-regulator-confirms-new-rules-binary-options/
- Australia: https://asic.gov.au/about-asic/news-centre/find-a-media-release/2021-releases/21-064mr-asic-bans-the-sale-of-binary-options-to-retail-clients/
- Indonesia: https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/indonesia-regulator-says-financial-firms-banned-facilitating-crypto-sales-2022-01-25/
- USA: https://www.sec.gov/files/ia_binary.pdf
- USA: https://www.cftc.gov/LearnAndProtect/AdvisoriesAndArticles/beware_of_off_exchange_binary_options.htm
- United Kingdom: https://www.fca.org.uk/news/statements/fca-confirms-permanent-ban-sale-binary-options-retail-consumers
We need your consent before you can continue on our website. Binaryoptions.com is not responsible for the content of external internet sites that link to this site or which are linked from it.
This material is not intended for viewers from EEA countries. Binary options are not promoted or sold to retail EEA traders.