Binary Options trading is one of the simplest of all trading types. In fact, here, you just need to predict one among the two options of price movement. You need to bet on either the hike or drop of the price for an asset. But to make it even simpler for you, there is a Martingale strategy proposed by the investors.
Martingale Strategy is more like a betting trick that is specially built for binary options. The origin of this strategy took place in the 18th century and was brought to action by Pierre Levy. The binary options martingale strategy was earlier used for usual gambling bets in the country of France. In fact, the principle of this strategy is quite simple and easy to implement.
This strategy is used as a doubling-down strategy. As per the creator of this strategy, one can recover any lost money in past trades or bets. In addition to that, this strategy allows the traders to place their bets in the same direction by doubling or multiplying the investment size. The increase in payouts will usually be helpful in recovering the past losses.
This strategy was used over the gambling tables, but now it is also used for financial market trading. The maximum use of it is observed with binary options trading. This guide will give you a complete elaboration on how the binary options martingale strategy actually works.
What you will read in this Post
What is Martingale Strategy for the Binary Options?
The binary options martingale strategy helps the traders cover their loss trails with more profits. It is all about doubling up the investment amount consistently in a certain amount of trades. The thought process behind this amazing strategy is to increase the possibility of getting high payouts.
See my full video review about this strategy:
Binary options trading is just as risky as the gambling tables. And losing one trade with a big investment might hit the pocket hard. Therefore, one needs to play with the risk and gamble with the investment tactics of binary options to recover all of the losses. But on one condition, i.e., you must have spare funds to do the same.
How to trade Binary Options with Martingale Strategy?
Binary options martingale strategy is not a complex idea for implementation. But the beginners or the rookies need to get an overview of the steps. In fact, they need to follow these steps in order to implement the strategy effectively.
The steps for the same are:
- First, deposit a certain amount of capital into your broker account. Remember that the deposit amount is not the amount that you have to trade completely. So, keep your broker account filled with a good amount of capital for the implementation of this strategy. For instance, prefer depositing $2000 at first.
- Now, decide the investment amount that you are willing to place on your first trade. If you have deposited $2000, then keep your first investment at $50-$100.
- For the top brokers, the maximum payout based upon different assets ranges up to 100%. Quotex.io, IQ Option, and Pocket Option are some broker platforms with high payout assets. For this example, let’s assume the average payout to be 80%.
- Now, place the first trade and wait for the result. If you invested $100 with an 80% payout and won the trade, then you have $2080 in your account.
- In the next trade, you again invest $100, as you won the previous trade, so there is no need to implement the doubling strategy. But this time, assume that you lose the trade. So, you will lose $100, and your current broker account balance will be $1980.
- Count on another trade with a $200 investment, and assume that you lost it again. Now, the amount will be $1780 in your broker account.
- Do not hesitate and increase the investment to $500. And let’s assume you win the trade with a $400 payout of 80%. So, the present amount in your broker account will be $2100. Hence, you recovered the losses that you made previously.
In this way, the entire binary options martingale strategy is being imposed on this trading format. It is important for you to get an idea of choosing the right broker platform to ensure more initial bonus rewards to try out this strategy with ease.
Top brokers to commence with Binary Options Martingale Strategy
There are many binary options brokers available across the globe. But you need to go along with the ones that are offering good payout and advice about martingale strategy. Here are the three brokers who are ideally perfect to be your companion for binary options trading with this strategy:
Quotex.io is a new and modern-day binary options trading platform. It doesn’t have any mobile application but is well accessible from the web interface. The maximum payout for Quotex.io is up to 100% for varying assets. Furthermore, the payout varies depending upon the liquidity and market performance concerns of the assets.
Apart from that, Quotex.io also offers a substantial deposit bonus that will help motivate the traders to adopt the martingale strategy at ease. The first few trades can be made without any hassle of investing the real funds. The first losses will not be from your pocket, but it is the moment to use the strategy for increasing the payouts and returns.
(Risk warning: You capital can be at risk)
#2 IQ Option
IQ Option is yet another popular binary options trading platform that has the potential to help both beginners and professionals trade easily. It has a plethora of financial instruments to trade with and has a separate calculator over the IQ option website to help you with martingale trading predictions.
It is just one of the several indicators available over the IQ Option platform. Most of the indicators will also help you determine the trend set to reverse or continue with a particular trade. In addition to that, it gives you a maximum payout of up to 95%, which can help you with great returns.
(Risk warning: You capital can be at risk)
#3 Pocket Option
The Pocket Option platform comes with a prominent bonus feature. You get a 50% bonus with every deposit of $50 over the platform. Hence, it gives an opportunity for all the traders to deposit big and earn big bonuses for easy investment through martingale strategy.
The maximum payout for the Pocket Option platform is up to 92%, which is pretty much outstanding. In addition to that, it has tools to help you predict your trading aspects and calculate the martingale strategy for your investment routine.
(Risk warning: You capital can be at risk)
Important considerations for Binary Options Martingale Strategy
Before you start adopting the binary options martingale strategy, you need to get acquainted with some of the considerations. Yes, you have your broker now, but what’s important is to learn almost everything about a strategy before implementing it. So, here are the considerations for the same:
- The market conditions are not always perfect, for which this strategy doesn’t guarantee you any doubled-up trading returns. You cannot assume to end up always with profits. Hence, this is the verdict that makes it one of the riskiest strategies to impose. It is mostly for the rich!
- If you intend to implement this strategy, then you should have the ideology of assessing the right reward to risk ratio to determine the strategy safety for particular trades.
- For executing a martingale strategy, you will need some sort of access to a larger capital pool. As stated above, it is the strategy for the rich. The trader should be ready to make bank transfers if the consecutive doubled-up trade results in a loss.
- Make sure you always prefer to use predictable financial assets. It means that you should pick the financial instruments, the price movement of which you think is predictable. Moreover, if you can analyze the pattern of their price fluctuations throughout a time span, you can better use this strategy.
- You need to combine this martingale strategy with the trend line trading. With this, you will probably enhance the predictability of the binary options martingale strategy trading options.
- If possible, keep track of how much capital you are ready to invest in a day on binary options martingale trading. It will help you limit your losses and leverage profits. You need to keep in mind that you should monitor the funds that are deposited and invested. Also, keep track of profits earned and funds lost. Your broker platform will give you the history, but your manual analysis is important.
So, if you are new to binary options trading and are willing to implement martingale strategy to your measures, it is important for you to count on the above details. If you approach blindly with this strategy, then you might end up losing your money more than before. The fact is that this strategy is super risky but is equally rewarding if you take your chances on predictable assets.
Buckle up, get hold of an ideal broker platform, and start your binary options trading journey with this innovative strategy.
(Risk warning: Your capital can be at risk)