Binomo minimum deposit and payment methods for new traders
|Payment methods||Wire Transfer, Credit Cards, E-Wallet, Crypto|
Binary options trading is the easiest trading option for traders. You can earn more than ten times your investment if you click on the right option. Between Yes and No buttons, every answer stands. A good grip on the trading concept and particular trading field can help you for sure.
One more thing is important, that’s the medium. The medium is the trading platform. Binomo is a popular binary trading platform. With advanced tools and good results, you can make a strong base of income.
However, it is essential to know whether the platform Binomo is eligible for your country or not. Again, you need to check fees and deposit options too.
Here, in this article, we will provide details on Binomo’s minimum deposit and payment methods available for new traders.
What you will read in this Post
What’s The Process Of Deposit Of Funds?
The deposit of money in this Trading Account is very simple. If you follow the steps mentioned below, you can easily reach your goal, but before depositing money, there is something important you must know.
To start and activate your Binomo account, you have to submit a minimum balance. The balance is $10 or £10 or €10. If you belong to any other country, your fund will be automatically converted into these currencies and submitted.
- Open up your Binomo account. As both mobile version and desktop version are available, you can choose whatever you have. You can open through the official site too. iOS is available for Binomo.
- Login through the portal if you have already done sign-up. If it is your first time in Binomo, then create an account here. You can find the section at the official site. Click on the Register option. As soon as you do the registration process, you can see the Deposit option there.
- Click on the Deposit option.
- There you can find a bunch of payment options. Bank transfer, Debit card, and eWallet will be there as options. Whatever you have and whatever your country allows you to handle, pay through it.
- Now it’s time for you to select the deposit amount. Here you have to remember some points. First of all, submit the amount more than the basic required fees, near about $10. You have to select the available payment option.
- Add the deposit amount to the section where it is required. Click on the proceed option. You’ll be redirected to the payment page, where the final task is waiting for you.
Thus by following some easy steps, you can make the payments. As you know this point, here are some important details regarding the deposit in Binomo. It will help you to identify which process will be best for you.
Deposit Rules For Several Payment Methods In Binomo
#1 How To Deposit Money With Credit Cards?
You can see the cashier section where the deposit option is available. A wide range of credit card options is accepted here. Binomo allows deposits through Visa, master card, maestro, and any other credit card. To complete this process, you need to keep two things in mind. Those are as follows.
- You have to do proper KYC here. Not only with your Binomo Account but also with the bank. Your credit card must be registered with your name, and the same goes for the Binomo Account.
- As usual, OTP and confirmation messages will arrive from your bank. This will make sure that you get the money deposited into your account.
Deposit through credit card may take some extra time, hardly 1 hour to 2 hours. Don’t get worried. As you are making the payment through your credentials, your money will be safe with your account.
#2 Deposit With Nameless Card
Those who are not interested in doing KYC or don’t care about the proper registration process but still have an interest in trading will prove to be beneficial to them.
This platform knows some people need more than one trading account. There are several reasons. The most common reasons are doing practice for the final game or not having proper permission from the country’s laws and regulations.
Paying through a nameless card is restricted here; however, they accept it anyhow. So, if you are expecting proper security of your money with nameless card payments, it can cause you problems.
#3 Paying Through Direct Bank Transfer
Transferring money with a direct bank transfer is eligible with Binomo. You can do it with any Currency. As standards, Binomo only accepts USD, Euro, and GBP. If your currency is not matching with these three, don’t worry. They have proper tools to Convert your Currency with any of these.
The conversion is done based on the current exchange rate. You don’t have to bother with anything, as the bank takes care of the necessary process.
#4 Pay Through E-Wallet
Paying through e-Wallet is an option here, like other platforms. It is necessary because there are no external charges ( most of the cases). Skrill, Neteller, Payco, PayPal, and lots of other options are there. Select whatever suits you.
While using these particular payment methods, remember that you must have registered your name with the Accounts. Otherwise, you won’t be eligible to pay. No third-party e-Wallet is accepted on this platform.
The list of the electronic wallet payment options is available on the site under the deposit section.
While paying through Debit cards, some countries are facing problems. Here is a complete guide on how to deal with them. Here you’ll have only three countries like Ukraine, Arabian Countries, and Kazakhstan.
How To Make Payment In Arabian Countries?
- As long as you get into their official page or application, you can see the DEPOSIT Option at the right corner of the site.
- There you can find an option called country. It is given to you to let you Select the country name. Apply to Arabian Countries.
- Then, you’ll get an option to select the card name you are going to pay through. Visa, Master Card, and Maestro are the top Options here. Others will be accepted too.
- On the site, you can see some fixed deposit amounts are available. Like $100, $1000, and others with the expected payment options. Those are available bonuses if there is any offer with it. Either way, you can enter the amount manually.
- If you are going with the bank-to-bank transfer method, you can select this option too. It will ask for details like cardholder name, cardholder bank name, CVV, and expiry dates. Fill those out and click on the play button.
- A one-time password or OTP will be sent to your mobile. Apply it and make the payment. As soon as the payment goes through, you’ll be redirected to a page where transaction ID, date of payment, and other details will be shown. It means your payment is successful.
How To Pay If You Are From Kazakhstan?
There will be nothing extra steps to do. Go to the deposit section, where you can find country as an option again. Select the country name Kazakhstan. Then follow the previous steps to make the payment.
How To Pay If You Are From Ukraine?
Ukraine has some Different rules regarding international payments. That’s why it is a subject of concern. Do the same process mentioned in the above two sections. Other information regarding the availability of payment options is in the pay section.
What You Must Keep In Mind While Making Payment In Binomo?
You may face a common problem here. That is payment pending status. It’s common because people are Investing money on this platform from various countries.
Network issues, timing, and server down can be so-called common problems. You don’t have to worry about these as if payment is successful; it will get credited to Binomo Account within 5 Business days otherwise will be refunded.
However, you have to keep some points in your mind to be ready from your side. Those are-
- Check whether your card is available or not. Check the expiry date, CVV, and other details while putting them into the pay check box.
- There is no need to mention this point; however, if you use a Debit Card, bank transfer, or e-Wallet, you must be assured about your bank balance. Otherwise, it will cause problems.
- Lastly, make sure you are paying through only your account. Because if you use another Account, their server will detect the problem, and your payment will go on hold. Also, carefully add code while entering OTP.
Avoid all kinds of problems from your side; that way, it will be easier for you.
Binomo binary trading is getting bigger and bigger every day. It is giving exciting bonuses on payments. When a trader or an Investor invests on this platform, it helps them with extra money. So if you are searching for the best binary trading platform, go with Binomo. You’ll get rich in no time.